on 22 April 2012
This watch looks great and feels very well made. It is a bargain for the price. Another great watch by Casio. I am very pleased that i bought it and delivery was quick. I would recommend this watch to anyone.
on 31 October 2011
I'm really happy with my Casio EF-552D-1AVEF. The clock looks very good, good size and weight. And are you considering to buy it, just buy it:). It took little more than a week to get it sent to Sweden. So nothing to complain about there either. I hope now that the quality of the watch is as good as it looks to be!
on 30 September 2013
Good delivery on Time and product is worth its money. Thank you . . . . . . . . .
on 1 August 2014
love this watch. wish it was a bit more oversized but it was my own ault not checking its size. other than that I love it to bits. very masculine.
on 21 August 2014
Very pleased with this watch, which was ordered as a relatives birthday present 18th birthday. Thankyou Amazon for another 'cracking' deal.
on 3 December 2012
The watch is good and delivered on time , neatly packed. But I needed to remove few links to make it my size and was surprised to see that they have not provided a tool to adjust the length which are usually supplied with all good watches. Else the watch is smart and I am satisfied with the purchase. It should be 3.5 on a scale of 5.
on 28 August 2015