on 31 January 2014
I bought this watch after viewing it online on several other websites, I then saw this on sale on Amazon and it was a no brainer so in the matter of clicks the watch was purchased.

On opening the box I was amazed at how well sized the watch was.....I will explain! The watch face is generous but that is great because the numbers and hands are clear as well as the smaller digital numbers.......even on small wrist the watch looks fantastic and not like you are wearing a men's watch. Also the larger watch is now in fashion but it was surprising how low profile this watch is against your wrist compared to other sports watches. The strap one buyer pointed out she thought was small, well it isn't unless you have an abnormally large wrist for a woman. I have a small wrist and this watch band is spot on and the only watch band that has ever fit me well. The display is not hard to read at all and has the added bonus of displaying the time in both digital and using the dial. The LED illumination you can set to either 1 second or 3 seconds and I highly rate the 3 second set.

If you want a modern, functional, robust but extremely feminine time piece then this is the watch for you!
on 14 May 2013
I think this watch needs a better backlight. The smaller dials are hard to see. Would have been ideal otherwise.
on 16 May 2013
This watch is perfect for everyday use. The new Baby G design is far less chucky and perfect as I have small wrists and the previous designs looked quite big. It looks really smart and is well made.

Delivery was really quick too, even using super saver. Considering it was delivered to an international address outside of the EU, I was really impressed to receive it within a week.
on 14 April 2014
I had been looking at other watches, but saw this and liked the size. Exactly the right size I wanted. If I am to be picky the one thing I would have like is the digital time to be a touch bigger, but that's probably because of my eyesight. Instructions were very clear and I was up and running very quickly. I have only had it for a few days, but really love it!
on 16 August 2015
I really love this watch quite a lot. The analog/digital combo is great, I generally like the look of G-Shock watches but they are too huge for my apparently tiny lady wrists. This fits great though, and looks good. It's had a lot of compliments.

There is one thing which really bothers me. When changing the timer, you use the top button to decrease the number and the bottom button to increase the number. Someone went mad when they did that, it's really, really odd.
on 10 January 2015
Love this watch so much. Great for a small wrist and has a nice flat face. So great they do the casio baby g in black. The glow in the dark hands are epic and been a god send when camping. The watch has survived swimming pools hot tubs and is still going strong. Great watch and at 39.99 in the sale a no brainer. The Quartz numbers are really lovely and it's really easy to set up.
on 9 September 2015
This is a great watch, sporty, modern but not too in your face. It is slimmer and not as hefty looking as some......
on 5 April 2015
Lovely watch unfortunately could not see digital display
on 26 June 2014
Quick delivery, fabulous item. Thanks
on 27 December 2013
The watch is really very nice, looks more expensive than what it costs. However, the how-to instructions are too complicated and the print too small.