- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
Casio BLX103-1 Women's Baby-G Shock Resist Digital Dial Black Resin Tide Graph Alarm Dive Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Baby-G Collection
- Quartz Movement
- 200 Meters / 656 Feet / 20 ATM Water Resistant
- 43mm Case Diameter
- Mineral Crystal
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Case Diameter||43 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||14 millimetres|
|Band Length||Women's Standard|
|Band Width||25 millimetres|
|Special Features||light, timer, stop-watch|
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer and seller combination|
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Upgrade to style and sophistication with this elegant Casio watch. Boasting a stunning 43mm resin case matched with a secure resin band, this timepiece makes an ideal accessory for any affair. The digital dial sits under a mineral crystal, which combines a stylish look and an easy-to-read display. The sleek, subtle design instills this watch with an unmistakable sense of luxury that cannot be matched. Additional features include a light, stopwatch, alarm, day date and month function, water resistant to 200 meters, and fashion style.
New Items From Casio
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
A peculiarity concerning the watch is it has a beautiful mirror face but when turned a certain way, you see your reflection making it difficult to read the display. This is simple to correct, just turn the face slightly and you'll be able to read it. It's a minor annoyance but if you have no patience for such adjustments, this will frustrate you! I was actually thinking of returning the watch but because of laziness and the ease of fixing the problem, I didn't.
- Beautiful watch with a mirror face and shiny black band
- Numerous functions (world time zones, alarms, countdown timer, etc)
- Easy and intuitive basic watch setup
- Tide/moon phase which is great for fishing
- Water resistance is a plus
- Rugged yet stylish look, I know the watch can take a beating and still work
- Size of the face is perfect for smaller people/children
- Smaller wrist band actually fits without a lot of extra band leftover
- The mirror face, although stylish, causes a reflection and the watch display can be hard to read
- The display is smaller than I'm used to - the tide data takes up a portion of the display. If you have a hard time reading smaller numbers, you're going to have problems with this watch. My Timex has the same size face but the numbers are 1.5 times larger.
- Home site data for moon/tide function takes some effort to figure out
- Light doesn't stay on long, maybe 2 seconds, which is good to save the battery but you have to quickly read the display
All in all, I love the watch, I'm glad I kept it and am getting good use out of it!