- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
Casio AQ-161W-2EVEF Mens Combi watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Includes stop watch, alarm and back light
- Shatter-resistant acrylic window lens
- Durable and strong resin 16mm wide strap
- Reliable quartz crystal movement technology for precise and accurate time keeping
|Dial Window Material Type||Acrylic|
|Display Type||Analogue - Digital|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Diameter||43 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||16 millimetres|
|Band Width||16 millimetres|
|Calendar||Date - Month|
|Special Features||Stop Watch, Alarm, Back Light|
|Warranty Description||2 Years Manufacturers Warranty|
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
• EL Backlight (with Auto Light) An electro-luminescent panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading. Auto Light automatically turns on the EL backlight when the watch is tilted towards your face for reading. • Tide Graph Display Tidal movements are displayed graphically based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal interval. • Moon Age Display Moon age and phase are shown on the display based on your current latitude and longitude. • Stop function (1/100 - 1HR) Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1 hour. • Timer Counts down from a start time specified by you. The value indicates the number of timers available, while the time figure indicates the maximum starting time. R indicates Auto Repeat, which automatically restarts timing at the end of each countdown. • 5 Daily Alarms The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can also activate hourly time signal that indicates each full hour. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments. • Snooze Feature Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes. • 3 Years - 1 Battery One battery will supply your watch with the power it needs for about 3 years. • Full Auto Calendar Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, in case date corrections for leap years are required. • 12/24-hour Timekeeping Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format. • Spherical Glass The surface of the glass is rounded. • Resin Band • Water resistance classification (10 bar / 100m) Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 10 bar / 100 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 2281) • Accuracy +/-30 seconds per month
Casio is one of the UK’s top five watch brands, with over one million watches purchased every year. Amongst it's portfolio are classic "toughness" brands G-Shock and Baby-G, motor-sport inspired chronograph range Edifice and the fashionista favourite retro collection of digital watches.
With recent advances in Bluetooth and Wave Ceptor technology, Casio continually pushes the boundaries of innovative timepiece design and functionality.
New Items From Casio
Top Customer Reviews
One pain is the analogue hand adjustment...when the clocks have to be adjusted back one hour for daylight saving in the autumn, you have to depress a button for eleven slow clockwise rotations as the hands only move forward! (this maybe a qwerk of the two models I have but I doubt it)...you end up with a sore finger!!!
Watch straps break after much abuse...but the original items are cheaply available direct from casio..brilliant service, about £10...I wasted so much time trying to find alternatives assuming they would supply spares for a relatively cheap watch..I was wrong!
However now the watch is only £18, that choice will get a bit harder.
The face scratches fairly easily because it's raised, but polishes out with metal polish like a dream.
If you want a tide watch, that's tough, cheap, can be worn anywhere and still gets admiring comments (the blue face is great in the flesh) look no further. You will not be dissapointed!
As well as being great for sailing and other water sports the watch it is also suitable for everyday life, it is stylish and (save for the strap) durable.
Also, the watch has five alarms, a big bonus in my book.
All in all a good value 5 star watch, I thoroughly recommend it.
To get the tide times set up correctly make sure you read the manual for setting the 'Home Site Data'. You will need to know your location longtitude and lunitudinal interval hours also called high water interval (HWI). Just google them for your location, input the data and you should have a useful tide indicator on your wrist.
In summary a great watch for the price, good functionality, a few drawbacks on screen scratching and the longevity of the strap which others have mentioned. A recommended watch if you are messing about on the water.
Too many features to list, you will need to keep the instruction manual handy.
If like me you need reading glasses, you will need them for the blue on blue screen.
The outward curved plastic screen makes the watch susceptable to scratching, I only wear it for sailing.
Build quality is excellent, strap is substantial. At the price, it is a good buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this was purchased a long time ago as a gift and, as far as I know has been satisfactory although the recipient has not reported such.Published on 10 Feb. 2014 by Recneps
I was after a watch with Moon and Tide indications. This watch fits the bill. It also has stopwatch, timer, alarm, hourly chime. Read morePublished on 7 Jun. 2011 by R. Wilkinson
This digital display on this watch stopped working after 5 months. The analogue display lasted about 48 hours further. Do not buy this watch.Published on 10 May 2010 by Eric Arthur Blair
this product is excellent, arrived in good time and keeps excellent time. The array of functions I have not yet fully explored could provide many an hour's entertainment. Read morePublished on 18 Dec. 2009 by GF
The watch looks at least as good as the photo. It took a few minutes to set up to do the basics. More fun to be had there setting up the other functions. Read morePublished on 18 Nov. 2009 by Andy
Accurate tide indication once set up for your area and you can view future tides etc, location information available on the net . Read morePublished on 11 Nov. 2009 by Teslawaves
Excellent product-totally fit for purpose-This is the second one I have bought-keep one at home and one on my boatPublished on 24 Oct. 2009 by Mr. Alan Featherstone
This watch looks nice but the surface is easily scratched, the display is not overly clear especially in the dark with the backlight on. Read morePublished on 14 Oct. 2009 by J. F. White