I like the look of this bag, and use it as my new work bag, taking my laptop to/fro and my daily papers. There isn't a lot of space in the bag, though -- I mean, it's rather narrow from front to back, so I have difficulty fitting much more than a couple thin books and my laptop in it. For those who were wondering, considering it's flap front, it is NOT a messenger bag, but rather a fairly stylish, slim, yough'ish looking laptop bag.
* It fits all my 3 laptops (13.3", 15", 17") with ease (separately), and with reasonable padding.
* It's fairly stylish -- more on the younger person style than and older more staid person's.
* Easy access to zippered pockets, including the one on the front which is surprisingly well placed
* Too thin from front to back -- it's not very forgiving, and doesn't fit larger objects with any reasonable width.
* The front flap, after a couple weeks of normal wear, is starting to butterfly out, as if the plastic / cardboard lining is out of whack
* While stylish, it isn't really "professional" looking enough to use it if you're going to take your laptop with you on a business trip where you'll be running into clients (in my opinion).
* I fear the clap which buckles the front flap to the body of the bag will eventually stretch out the nylon belt it grasps on to.
* It's wide -- I'm 6'1" and a pretty big guy, and this definitely goes fully across my back. It might be too big for some people's preference. IT took a little getting used to in my case.
On the whole, a good bag, but given the option again, I think I would choose something else.