on 7 February 2009
Bought as a Christmas present for my daughter. The hose attachment had to be glued after 1 hour play. Extension had to be taped to keep it together as it is a rather loose fit. This apart it is still one of Santa's best presents.
on 17 October 2010
Our little boy was delighted to receive this hoover. Happily hoovering throughout the house! Only just spotted that the Hoover lid says Henry and not Hetty; so we have a pink hoover with eyelashes, named Henry! Oh well!
on 12 January 2016
An exact copy of the big Hetty, well made and lovely toy.
If you have a child that wants to copy you hoovering (as I do!) this is a lovely addition to their toy box, my daughter loves to copy me with her mini Hetty, which actually picks up small things.
It comes with a dustpan and brush inside the body too.
Lovely toy made to look exactly like mummy's.
on 18 November 2009
i bought this item for my daughters 2nd birthday as i have the proper hoover so i got her one to match, she loves it, everytime i hoover she gets hers out and follows me around, it picks up real things to so she really thinks she is helping me, very pleased x
on 26 November 2015
My daughter absolutely loves this, the pull out wire and "plug" suction cup makes it seem more realistic, although the length of the cord is quite short, I assume for safety reasons. I was under the impression that it was supposed to have a degree of suction when switched on, however the one I received doesn't have any suction at all, I actually prefer that it doesn't as it means that it isn't constantly filled with dust. The sound is fairly realistic and the product is extremely sturdy, and the fact that the accessories stre away inside the unit is a nice touch. Far better quality than other brands I have previously purchased. Over all good quality for money, I would definitely recommend
on 10 November 2014
Our little girl loves it but the pieces are flimsy and sometimes it's difficult to get them to join properly.
on 22 October 2011
Bought this for my 2 year old granddaughter. Had really high hopes but the pipe kept coming apart. Had to resort to sticky tape which does not look good. Sadly cannot recommend it. Had we not destroyed the box would have returned it.
on 24 April 2015
My 2 year old loves this, I have the real thing so she thinks it's great to get hers out when I do the cleaning. She loves loves the fact that it does suck little bits up and enjoys emptying they out. Only issue I have come across so far is the hose broke away from the main body, but with some superglue this has been sorted. It was due to the fact that she pulled it once the plug had been suckered on to something. She now uses it without the plug attached to anything and it means she can pull it around more freely as the plug cord is very short.
on 14 March 2016
I have the hetty which my little one would not leave alone! So, I decided to buy her this for her birthday. She LOVES IT! Its actually pretty cool and so far no issues with the hose breaking as mentioned in other reviews and its been dragged and banged off furniture and still intact. She now thinks her's is better than mine because her's came with a little brush and dust pan. Overall, very happy and I'm able to vacuum with my little mini me vaccuming happily beside me. The only one who isn't happy is the poor dog with 2 vacuums going at the same time :)
on 24 November 2010
I cannot personally comment on the item itself as it is a gift for Christmas! However, it looks great fun and perfect for those boys and girls who like to watch their mum hoovering (or dad of course though not in our household ;-) The dispatch time was amazing though - I bought it late night on Saturday and it arrived Monday lunchtime. Thank you.