on 1 November 2013
This bag is brilliant. I quickly bought two, one for myself and my daughter as they were such a fantastic price. Were more expensive elsewhere. Roomy and well made. Larger than i expected. They are excellent. Love the owls and rate the seller as top notch.
on 1 December 2013
This owl bag is absolutely great. I bought it for an autumn holiday abroad. It was perfect for days out to the beach and several day trips out. It is light, It was versatile and roomy. Delivery was prompt
on 29 September 2013
My daughter loves her bag, ideal for her PE kit for new high school. Very sturdy and very cute :)
on 25 September 2013
Ideal size for shopping but a bit bigger than I expected for day to day use as a handbag, none the less it is well made and fun. Love the owl pattern on the black background it is really striking. Excellent value for the price.
on 19 November 2014
This bag arrived this morning (19/11/14) and I am delighted with it. As it is made of cloth, it will easily hug the body, which a more 'solid' bag would not. The owls are so sweet, better than I thought they might be, and there are more pockets than I expected. There are a couple inside and two on the outside front, and one on the back, all of them fasten, either with a zip, or with studs. All in all a pretty, useful and handy bag to carry the items I need.
on 27 November 2013
Nice bag but after less than a month's use the seams are fraying and the bag is falling apart in places.
on 3 January 2016
I love this bag so much, it has a small tear inside due to excessive use, but I still adore it.
It has a holder for your phone, a zipped pocket, and unzipped ones too.
It is like a mary poppins bag, it can fit so much into it.

You need this bag in your life!
on 11 March 2015
surprisingly well made for the price. Light weight. Cute design. Useful pockets and zip compartments. I needle a spare work bag to put my lunch and visits and pieces in. This does the job perfectly. Would recommend.
on 5 April 2014
Had this in a lighter colour and it is brilliant. Roomy and carries what I need. Useful when out with grandchildren
on 4 April 2014
the bag is really qute! and the cartoon owls are lovely. it has enough space and the strap is long enough.