on 9 July 2014
Once you get past the cutesy and, to be fair, very nicely designed graphics you get to the huge flaw with this app. The gameplay and controls in general are atrocious. It's like playing football with elastic bands round your feet.

Blind-folded.

...in a small shoe-box.

Doesn't even have the longevity of a game you would want to play for more than a couple of minutes. Immediately deleted.
on 15 October 2014
Realy good App
on 11 August 2014
Not the best.
on 14 May 2015
its unlike any other football game, its cartoon. I watched my brother play it before and it looked so cool, it was different and colourful and really enjoyable. I don't think you need wifi to play this epic game either. its brill! its so different, and it really is great! I know all my almost all my reviews are positive but really! its unlike any game ive ever seen! great work cartoon network!

I hope that helped if it did please press the helpful botton,

Love,
the peppa pig fan
on 3 June 2016
I purchased this game on my kindle and it does not work unless I turn off my WiFi
I could not figure out the reason behind this. It is annoying to keep turning my WiFi on and off again and again.
on 9 July 2014
Normally I can't play football games because of the control system but I picked this up quite quickly. Great graphics and accessible gameplay make this a good download. Particularly when it's the app of the day!
on 26 December 2014
son enjoys this game
on 8 July 2014
Can keep you entertained for a while but is a bit childish and I find it quite hard :) but generally a good free app of the day
on 9 July 2014
Probably the worst game in the world! Nothing in this is right! The graphics are terrible the game itself is terrible. It's like your not aloud to score. Good job that I bought this game when it was the free app of the day. I would give it -100 stars but, I have to give it one. Don't buy even if you like cartoon network or football.
on 9 July 2015
Great game but on the finals it got laggy but on the other hand great!