on 25 March 2008
This DVD workout is everything I wanted it to be: fun, sexy and easy to follow. The moves aren't too extreme and it is a great introduction to getting fit & toned. The woman who choreographed these routines is also behind the Pussycat Dolls, so you can guarantee the moves look hot! This is not an advanced workout, and although new routines and styles are explored throughout the DVDs, the difficulty level doesn't progress too far. Carmen sends out a very positive message and it has made me feel more confident about my body and the way I move.
on 31 May 2007
All the 5 dvds can be compiled into ONE dvd. If you would like to learn how to dance seductively, you just need dvd 1, but it's not much of a workout, I would say the exercise is equivalent to a 15 mins brisk walking. Dvd 2 is a bit more useful as it concentrates in toning the body. Dvd 3, 4 and 5 just a pure waste of space, I wouldn't even class them as workout as the dance movement is so short and simple too. It's amazing how Carmen managed to stretch 4 dances into 3 dvds!
on 3 August 2007
Think 2nd disk (from all five) is the best disk. It have the most information, exercises and stress on your entire body. You can take it as basic of trainings.

First disk is also pretty nice. Nice 40 minutes of warming up and some nice moves that you can use as basic for your own striptease-dance.

Disk 3,4 and 5 are almost the same. Every of them have 1 (maximum 2) very typical dance. Dance itself is about 4-6 minutes and other 35 minutes goes repeat of movements to make it perfect. But think dance (with hat and tie) will be useful for many ladies, cause it's really nice and exiting :)

DVD's very nice build for people who just wanna stretch their body or people who wanna serious training. Anyway, strongly recommended for everybody!
on 12 August 2014
If you want a workout video to also teach you some dance moves, this set will do that for you. If you want a kleenex moment, look elsewhere. She does strip, but they've managed to make it non-sexy, believe it or not. Still, she's pleasant to listen to, and if you have a couple of quid, give it a try.
on 27 January 2013
Recommended by a friend i decided to get a copy and actually enjoyed myself! Now i am addicted ... even hubby thinks its good... even though he just enjoys watching lol x
on 15 December 2006
When I first heard about Carmen electra's aerobic striptease I was disgusted by the fact women would want to learn to strip. Then at an ann summer's party I saw a stripper's pole for sale and was quite intrigued by the host's comment that it was the best way to stay in shape.

Being an overweight girl I find it hard to lose weight in the areas I want to lose it and eventually give up on exercise videos before seeing any good results. But this I have stuck with because it's something I can do to lose weight that my boyfriend will really enjoy.
on 10 May 2007
If your looking for an easy work out then is the one for you. i found it to be quite boring at time as she does talk a lot during the work out. u never see her break into a sweat with her full face of make up. with her talking all the time i found it put me off,but once u finally to to do the whole workout it can be fun. they are simple workouts that are broken down a bit too much.
on 12 February 2015