on 14 October 2013
I bought these earrings as a present for my 11 year old daughter and they are absolutely perfect. They are just the right size and she loves them. I have recommended these earrings and the seller to other members of my family and also friends. Great product, great service and a really great price. Many thanks seller.
on 28 December 2013
My wife is well known for loosing her earings, so much so that I now refuse to buy her expensive ones. So when I saw these advertised at under £20.00p I purchased two pairs so if she did loose one their would be a spare close to hand. I must confess that on opening the box they were much smaller than I had thought they would be. However as my wife is only five feet tall this did not prove to be a problem. I believe that I personally played a blinder as I got one pair for her birthday, which was on Christmas day and the other pair as a Christmas present. Her little face lite up when she open the first box, she loved them and when she later open the second box I explained these were a back up just in case she might loose one. She agreed this was a good idea, and trust me it was a good idea for less than four hours later she discovered that she had in fact loss one, we did not consider this to be a big problem as we had not yet left our house. She did not appreciate my suggestion that she should in fact weald or staple the next pair to her head, the good news was the loss earing sooned turned up.
In general these are a great value for money pair of earings and my wife likes them very much indeed, which is the most important thing.
on 20 July 2014
Very pleased with these earrings,thought they would have been larger but still happy with them.
on 28 November 2014
Not flimsy but expected them to be a bit bigger. They are a xmas present for a friend and I actually tried them as I thought they might be too small and would have to return them but although I have quite thick lobes , they were fine. They were worth the price. Delivery was extremely quick.
on 14 May 2015
I bought these earrings for my 12 year old daughter. She loves them. The earrings themselves are elegant but understated; they are not very big, and not too heavy, so they were perfect for a girl her age. I would highly recommend them.
on 19 November 2014
I bought this thinking that it is a normal sized earring without knowing that it is just too tiny for an adult. I couldn't return it because of Amazon policy on earrings. I will not recommend this for any adult but perfect for babies.
on 27 June 2015
Bought as a stocking filler but upon opening I can only really describe the quality as something you'd get in a kinder egg. You can even tell the cheapness in the dark.......
on 2 April 2015
Bought hese for myself but they are so small they would be better for
my eight year old granddaughter, dissapointed as i would have paid
more for this style,
on 17 February 2015
Gave my girlfriend these after her birthday bracelet and she loved them, with the flowers too I was definitely in her good books ;)
on 16 January 2016
Save your money unless you're buying them for a toddler they are tiny only suitable for a child, they are far too small for my ears and I'm only five foot tall and petite, the box is far too big for them and they weren't secured down they were rattling around in the box, I was going to return them but the postage was £6 and i refuse to pay that so I'm stuck with them, I can only think the people who are happy with them bought them for a toddler or have minute ears
review image review image