Size: 51cm/20"|Colour Name: Yellow Gold|Change

on 21 May 2012
Bought this gold chain to put a gold key pendant on for one of my daughter's 21st Birthday presents. It was the best chain I found for the price. It's pretty,delicate and is a perfect length. Was pleased with the purchase.
on 14 July 2013
Not sure if the discription meets the chain I thought it would be thicker and longer birthday present for the wife so I'll have to hang on
on 2 September 2013
This was bought for me as a present. It arrived quickly, and the quality is excellent. It was bought to take a gold cross and it looks really good. I can wear the cross either discreetly hidden under my clothes or over a plain top. It is so versatile I haven't had a day go by when I haven't worn it - what more could I ask!!
on 25 September 2013
not as what was expecting, very small a lot smaller than it looked on computer, was not for me as a person.
on 1 July 2013
Not exactly what I expected but it is doing the job for which I purchased it. If you want a fine chain it's terrific but I had hoped from the picture of it that it would be a bit stronger however I have been able to utilise it as stated previously. Nice chain though
on 6 July 2015
chain was so fine you couldn't really see Figaro design was just like small chain you
get when you purchase a pendent etc from well known catalogue store very disappointed
on 26 September 2013
Nice chain, bought it for a pendant l already have, this is delicate enough not to overwhelm the pendant but strong enough.
on 26 May 2016
Chain okay, comes in presentation box. Chain very fine, came trappped and knotted in presentation box. needed to us knife to prise padding in box away to release chain. Very poor product rating. Length O.K. would consider buying alternative and steer away from this as no care and attention when presenting. Would have been better supplied in a plastic bag.
on 28 December 2015
Bought this for a pendant I got for Xmas I was so gutted when I opened it its very thin not worth the money and had to pay to take it back
Don't waste your money is my advice
on 29 January 2014
my daughter was very pleased with chain I purchase for her birthday as yours was the length we could not get in a shop.came the day yery secure .would recommend the service.