on 7 September 2009
The earrings were bought as a cheaper option than ones made to match my engagement ring! I tend to lose earrings so this was the safer bet, they are really nice and look very nice on.
on 18 March 2013
These earrings are a good size as so many are tiny when you check the measurements. They are lovely and bright and the main stone is set slightly up from the ring of smaller stones, so it looks good, not too flat. Very happy with my purchase and they arrived extremely quickly.
on 7 April 2015
Happy with purchase they look amazing. I would buy other products from this seller again 😀