Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 January 2013
If you have read any of my reviews in the past, you will know that I am about as subtle as a smack in the mouth and can be brutally honest (which upsets folks) but we are all entitled to our opinions. I read as a job to supplement my full-time income but wanted to know the future held for me. I didn't think too much of cartomancy to be honest until I accidentally found Robert Camp's site on "tinternet" and decided to purchase his book. I can honestly say, without any reservations, that this book has shown me what I could expect for my future and is accurate. Accurate and precise are words you are not supposed to use I understand, but for me it has been accurate. It warned me of impending problems which at the time I couldn't see, but sure enough, they have happened, but I also know that things are going to turn around as the prediction says and I am seeing evidence of that now. I am without doubt baffled as to how this whole thing could possibly have been predicted with a set of playing cards, but it has. It has however taken the fear out of it for me now. I know what's coming and I'm not scared. I'm on a new journey and looking forward to it.
on 18 July 2013
wonderful book giving very helpful information about relationships and lessons we need to learn in life about ourselves and behavior. extremely valuable but a bit complicated so no fast answers but a few surprising truths have been shown in my life. if you enjoy astrology this is a must read.
on 1 May 2015
A must to have as an addition to astrology etc.
on 20 May 2016
Awesome book - never stops to wonder
on 31 March 2015