The A-Z Mini Map series is an innovative concept that utilises large scale A-Z mapping to produce a pocket or handbag size city centre map that is both informative and user friendly.
This A-Z map of Cardiff City Centre is a full colour, double-sided, foldout mini map. Opening out to a single A3 sheet, this easy to use folding design concertinas back into a compact 105mm x 65mm sized cover.
Side one features a large scale coloured street map of central Cardiff, shown at a clear 10.33 inches to 1 mile (16.32 cm to 1 km) which extends to cover:
- Cardiff Millennium Stadium
- Glamorgan County Cricket Ground (Swalec Stadium)
- Welsh National Tennis Centre
- Cardiff International Arena
- Cardiff Castle
- Cardiff Queen Street and Cardiff Central railway stations
The reverse side features:
- Cardiff City Stadiums map
- A street map of Cardiff Bay showing the Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay Visitors' Centre and Techniquest
- Street maps locating the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff campuses at Llandaff and Cyncoed
- The reference panel
- Large scale street map index listing streets, selected flats, walkways, selected places of interest and hospitals
A & B roads, minor roads, one-way streets, safety camera locations with their maximum speed, selected places of interest and a wide range of ancillary information are featured on the mapping.
All in all, this pocket sized mini map of Cardiff is ideal for residents, students and visitors wishing to explore this diversely rich city, the capital of Wales.