Colour Name: RubyChange

on 22 April 2014
The recipient liked the earings very much, they are very neat and wear well. I was impressed with the certificate which is part of the packaging.
on 30 December 2010
My wife likes these, but they seem quite small to me. The saphire is a bright blue, not like the deep, dark blue of her other jewellery, and the diamonds are tiny and in a cluster. However, she is happy with them and that's all that counts.
on 11 February 2014
I bought these as a late Christmas present and chose for their birthstone as well, my partner being born in May. They arrived very quickly and in a nice box and look very pretty.
on 1 March 2013
The price tells you what they are and as such, I was impressed with the quality and finish. The colour, cut and mounting are very impressive and I am confident, my wife will adoure them. I recommend them as good as the real thing.
on 7 February 2014
Nice, high quality earrings. They are small in size, but intricate and delicate in their detail and I would recommend them
on 7 February 2015
Very small , may just about see them when wearing. Bought when reduced , definately not worth the supposed full price.
on 17 December 2014
Matched my necklace in colour,I did think that the Item would have been a little bigger, they sit on my earlobes ,I thought that they might dangle a little bit more,but overall pleased with earings.
on 2 March 2013
Simply stunning sparkles and I love them, I have had lots of comments on them,many thanks again for your excellent customer service I will get my future purchases from you in the future x
on 4 March 2013
Love these earrings. Was a present from my husband. Smaller than they appear on the picture but are lovely and delicate and the perfect shape for the sapphires
Bought as part of an Amazon lightening deal so got a good price on them.

These arrive in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity and look really special - the time has been spent making sure that there is a wow factor before you even see the earrings.

They're quite small and delicate, with the sapphire being a deep, clear blue despite the small size.

They look lovely on and a great present. Good value for money and highly recommended.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse