Colour Name: White Gold|Ring Size: N|Change

on 7 January 2014
I bought this ring for my wife and she loves it. It is just a perfect eternity ring. The Diamonds are amazing and the gold is excellent. You would be happy spending minimum £1000 on this.
on 10 August 2014
My boyfriend bought me this ring i cant believe how beautiful it is . It feel s and looks fantastic . At such a bargain price x
on 17 January 2012
My wife was delighted with her Xmas present. It was probably over my budget but I think still good value and slightly more robust than a previous equivalent. All round a good purchase
on 11 November 2012
This is a lovely ring - stylish and modern looking without being overstated. The setting is not too wide or heavy so you can really appreciate the stones themselves. Highly recommended.
on 17 December 2015
The ring itself seems fine. I can't actually see what the Hallmark says, even with my finest magnifying glass! But it does seemed to be stamped. This doesn't come with a certificate as stated. It does come with a tiny piece of Naava branded paper that says "Certificate of Authenticity" though I'm dubious about self-certification. Sure it's cheaper than the high-street, but without any 3rd party certification and an illegible Hallmark I think I'll be returning and will try elsewhere.
on 9 December 2014
It didn't look like it does in the pictures and there was no certificate with this ring. Every time I've bought diamonds in the past ive got a certificate as proof. It looks cheap but the wife was happy with it.
on 13 February 2013
My wife loves this ring,I promised her a quality eternity ring whenever I could afford it,and this is it.Got me many brownie points.
on 11 January 2015
Lovely ring - diamonds have a lovely eye catching sparkle to them.
on 11 February 2013
I was thrilled to bits when I got my ring, it was every I wanted and the price was amazing. I wasn't shore about ordering a ring on the internet but I am very glad I did and I will be doing it again.
on 2 February 2016
Beautiful ring, my partner loved it and it looks as shiny as the day I first gave it to her. The stones are well set and it's very subtle on the finger when worn.

See one answered question