- Hardcover: 168 pages
- Publisher: CK Photo; Bilingual edition (23 April 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9972337928
- ISBN-13: 978-9972337925
- Product Dimensions: 34.6 x 2.5 x 30.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,382,019 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Caral - The First Civilization in the Americas: La Primera Civilizacion De America Hardcover – 23 Apr 2010
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Visually stunning. This splendid hardback . . . contains nearly two hundred ful-size colour plates: the photographs, including overhead, aerial and close detail shots taken by a view camera at all times of the day and night and through most seasons, are beautiful, sharp, haunting, perfect."-"Antiquity"--Madeleine Hummler
About the Author
Ruth Shady has directed the Special Archaeological Project Caral-Supe and currently serves as the president of the Consejo Internacional de Monumentos y Sitios-Peru (the International Council of Monuments and Sites-Peru). Christopher Kleihege lives in Chicago and has been photographing Caral since 2006.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Early British & Roman Britain
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > South America
- Books > History > Europe > Pre-500
- Books > History > World History > Pre-500