on 24 January 2014
Very small cheap carabiners, took a week or so to arrive from Hong Kong
5cm long, 2cm wide, very cheap light alloy, spring loaded
Good for keys, other small items
Not for climbing :-/
on 24 May 2013
I found these useful for a number of tasks. E.g. Clipping things into backpacks which they are the perfect size for!!
on 25 February 2014
I bought these carabiners for the car boot. I have lots of kid's stuff wandering around and sliding from one side to another in every turn. I've found the hooks are a little bit smaller than expected, but fortunately the happened to be the right size to secure bike helmets, shopping bags and other stuff. They work very well attached to an elastic mesh in the car boot.
Good price and fast delivery.
on 26 April 2014
These are probably smaller than you think at just 5cm long and 2cm wide but they ideal for attaching things like memory sticks to keyrings for easy removal or for clipping a small bunch of keys to your belt loop. Personally I would go for larger ones for clipping things to my rucksack but at at push they could be used for this purpose.

The build quality feels OK for the task but I will be occasionally checking for any wear on the spring as if that gives up I think you would risk loosing what these clipping on to.
review image
on 12 December 2013
These are simple black hook carabiners, and not for heavy duty tasks. I bought mine so I could make paracord keyrings, and for this task they are perfect. These carabiners aren't top quality, but nor are they cheap tat, they are decidedly average, though some work better than others. My best piece of advice when it comes to any carabiner is to spray the hinge with WD40 (or any other lubricating oil) at the first opportunity, for ease of use.
on 15 May 2013
Half of them worked well, the other half worked but didn't quite fully "snap shut" because they didn't line up, but eitherway for the price great
on 26 March 2015
I use these for a security fastener for my handbag and these work perfect. Zip can only be opened about an inch and very easy and quick to undo.
review image
on 5 January 2014
These are very cheap and would only use for simple tasks - used it to replace a broken dog lead/attachment - they are not meant for anything important - very cheap but very good for price - and simple tasks
on 30 January 2014
I bought these for my young boys to play with as they like connecting things and joining them up. The ones that work are light/flimsy but are reasonable for what I was looking and at the price. However about 4 of the 20 I got had faulty springs when they arrived - at the price I did not think it was work returning and I felt I had enough left anyway.
on 25 April 2014
These are handy for attaching things like torches, survival whistles and gloves to lanyards or attaching to rucksacks.

They aren't particularly high quality, but did I expect climbing quality carabiners for the price I paid? Of course I didn't!

Like I said, 'cheap-n-cheerful' and they come in handy - 'nuff said!'