on 17 June 2010
I purchased this for a Christmas present for my wife 7 months ago. She uses it daily and it has no faults. Easily adjustable and does the job. It may seem bulky at first, but it as it is adjustable size is expected to be a bit bigger. It fits everything - MP3, I-POD, different mobile phones. Great bit of kit.
on 6 March 2010
Received it in time. I give it 3 out of 5 stars when you got the ipod placed on it it seems to rattle a lot. but it is still a good value for money.
on 28 March 2012
poor quality, pieces broke off at first handling, ordered two made up one, that went to the bin within two weeks, garbage.
on 2 February 2011
This product is not suitable for an iPhone connected through the 32-pin adaptor at the bottom, NOT by the audio jack at the top. The reason is that the small 'supports' at the bottom block where adaptor connects. Other than that, it's not bad for the price.
on 16 February 2013
I bought this as it was suitable for an iPod. When I tried to attach it to the windscreen it kept falling off. After about half an hour I gave up and binned it. Complete rubbish.
on 26 November 2011
does exacly what its supposed to. so much easier to talk to people in my car now and i dont have to worry its going to fall off the side and go under the seat
on 8 June 2012
Cheap. It only cost a few quid and you can tell, fell apart after a couple of weeks. But for the price you cant expect too much, will spend more next time.
on 9 October 2014