Does your school have the money to finance every capital project you'd like to provide? It not, does it have the means to raise the money?
Capital Fundraising in Schools provides you with the know-how you need to raise money effectively for major capital projects.
Providing practical information, backed up with legal and financial requirements, this book covers all you need to know, with chapters including:
- assessing your funding options
- suitable appeal projects
- making a strong case for support
- National Lottery awards
- essential ingredients for success
- understanding potential donors
- developing support from companies.
Written by Sue Marsden, a school funding specialist, this practical, hands-on guide is a must for any one who wants to secure extra funding for their school.