on 22 January 2013
The best shopping list application I have ever used since first getting an electronic organiser decades ago! Syncs seamlessly across all my devices, intuitive and easy to use. A definite keeper!
on 18 December 2012
Great app. Integrates well with website and app for android. Excellent for shopping lists and to do lists as well.
on 25 January 2013
Good tool for organising your grocery and household requirements. have not really utilised it fully at the moment due to other factors, but from the little time i have spent i would say excellent tool
on 15 March 2016
It's just okay. You can make multiple lists but you can't swipe from screen to screen to view them. You have to go to settings and select the one you want. You can't fit many items into the viewable section because the bottom of the screen shows stuff like how many items you have and the price etc. The space that takes up is the same size as an ad would take up and you can't hide it. One nice feature is the ability to choose your own colours for categories. However, overall, the app is just average.
on 10 January 2014
I would love to give this a five star rating as I do use it constantly and love it. However, I am using it on my second Sony smartphone and it still has an annoying tendency to crash at random. You can just reopen but it's a pain. It has input via typing or by bar codes. Just wish bar codes for non branded items could also be read. You can set up multiple lists of shopping items and larder items. It's highly customisable and syncs with an online account. Very useful app
on 3 March 2015
Just started using this. Great so far lists can be shared on Kindle and phones. Great help when doing the shopping - we can share lists from home and these are updated. Brilliant help with the weekly shop for our house. so far we have written the list on the kindle and phones. These were all there then when I went to the supermarket. I can see this being a great help.
VINE VOICEon 29 August 2015
This is a very useful app, marred by too frequent updates which tend to make it less and not more usable. I don't want my grocery lists automatically divided into categories, especially when it's assumed that 'soup' must come under canned goods. Far too much time is then wasted deleting categories. I just wish the maker would leave well alone.
on 7 January 2016
I got the Pro version for use with my phone - Samsung Galaxy Alpha. Just got it for my Kindle Fire and the lists synched BEAUTIFULLY.
I am able to add things as they run out and, for the most part, keep to the list when I'm shopping. I love being able to create different lists for dinner parties, etc.
Best app out there.
on 10 February 2013
U s e this quite a lot as I'm going through the week and remember items I need to pick up when doing the weekly sho. The pantry list is good as well sou know what herbs and spices you have always got in the cupboard. Stops you doubling up on items and save some pennies.
on 14 October 2013
This is a brilliant app. Takes a while to get everything in your cupboards onto it but, once on, as long as you use it right and keep it upto date it will really help you to stop duplicating things you already have and will save yo Loy's of pennies