Size: 4 - 6 Years|Colour: Pink|Change

on 7 February 2013
This really is a beautiful tutu dress. My little girl loves it. It is very good quality and very good value for money. I would highly recommend this dress and seller. I would advise you buy a larger size as like a lot of ballet clothes it is a small fitting. My little girl is 4 years old and i brought age 6-7 years which fits her perfectly. The 4-6 years would have been far too small. She is slightly taller than average and of normal build.
on 17 July 2013
This is an absolutely stunning dress which my daughter loves. Excellent quality and really looks the part. I knew what size to buy as my daughter already had the size below but in a different style. I would say they are definitely small fitting as this fits my little girl who is a slim 5 year old. So always go a size up if buying capezio. Don't hesitate to buy this, you won't be disappointed!
on 19 May 2012
A very nice outfit which ca be used for ballet class or just for fun. The price was very good as well.
on 31 January 2013
This beautiful little tutu dress is gorgeous no doubt about it. The size is to fit 4-6yrs. My daughter is three and she is not fat or tall but it does not fit her. If the size was correct I would have been very happy with it.
on 5 April 2013
I read all reviews and ordered the 6-7 year old size for my nearly 4 yr old daughter, which I'm glad I did. It is slightly loose around the chest but that is fine. It arrived today, really quickly. It is absolutely beautiful, the tutu is sparkly and has a beautiful bow at the back. My daughter has worn it on and off all day and only took it off to eat. She has only just started ballet lessons and she absolutely loves the tutu, so do I. Would thoroughly recommend.
on 5 January 2014
After reading previous reviews I bought this dress 2 sizes bigger than needed. It just about fits. However, my biggest problem is the sparkles on the skirt. They go everywhere. I bought this for dress-up at home. Not for professional use. Be prepared to vacuum every time it is used. No where in the product description did it mention the glittery sparkles.
on 5 December 2014
Ordered this for my very tall daughter (nearly 10) and it fits her very well - size was as expected in that I already knew from previous reviews that I should order the next size up, so I ordered a 12-14. Anyone else ordering should follow that guideline.

This is perfect in that the front is fully lined, so not see-through as cheaper items might be. Excellent quality. Lovely sparkly tutu. Very pleased. Very fast delivery.
on 3 May 2013
Lovely product, my daughter loves it and a few mums at ballet were asking where it came from.

However my daughter is not even 4, average height and build and it fits perfectly. It would be far too small for age 6-7.

Quick delivery
on 17 September 2014
This is a lovely tutu, I think it is on the small size but all tutu's are like this you really need to order a bigger size than you normally buy.
The delivery was really quick and was well packaged.
The whole transaction went very smoothly.
on 14 September 2012
Lovley and thick quality with perfect fitting om my two 5 & 6 year old daughters even though one is a thin in bones and the other one mor substacial, they are so stretchy theat they fit them both. Got it extremly quick delivered, ordered on monday and recived on friday to Sweden!