Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£39.99+ £2.50 shipping

on 2 October 2014
I ordered Large, alas they were too big. Really easy to refund - just try and keep postage box reusable and it's no bother at all. I just taped it back up.

Around 6pm I dropped my package off at the local newsagent, I got my refund at 10pm and reordered in medium. All swift and easy.

Unless your quite a bit taller than 6ft (or have super big legs!) a medium should do fine.
on 1 April 2014
These are incredibly comfortable, I bought a second pair in navy as I'm never out of them these days. Be aware that they are made quite large, I'm 6'2" tall with a 34" waist and I only need a medium. I knew which size to go for as I tried on a pair in JD Sports before ordering them.
on 12 September 2015
Having ruptured my Achilles tendon and been in plaster, or an air-cast boot, for ten weeks I needed some full length trousers now Autumn is here. I initially tried the usual multiple stores and sportswear specialists but none of the trouser cuffs were wide enough to go over the surgical boot, even those with short cuff zips. These trousers, however, do the job admirably as the side zips open to almost the top of the thigh and the legs are wide enough (XL size) to do up over the boot. As stated in previous reviews, I bought a pair one size smaller than my usual size and they fit perfectly; good quality material and very smart looking too. Not just for sportsmen then....
on 10 February 2014
After years of playing multiple sports and generally wearing sports gear whenever socially acceptable, Canterburys are the best sportswear brand for all-round usage, durability, warmth, looks, quality etc.

As a sizing reference: I am UK size (female) 12, 5"7 (170cm). The size small is slightly too long for me, I would recommend XS.
on 7 March 2015
Brilliant trackies, love them. I am a 5ft10 and 36in waist, I ordered large but much too big - ordered L as was guided by Canterbury sizing chart.... Knocked 1 star off as much too big for work (PE teacher) but great for weekends and chucking over running/cycling kit! Love em!
on 12 January 2014
Second pair of these I've bought for my son who has worn the last pair continuously for the last two years, to his mother's distress. The old pair are still in great Nick so I'm expecting to get married in this pair. Real quality and durability if you can afford them.
on 2 June 2014
Love lounging around in these, also look good enough to wear out and about as opposed to some joggies. Have yet to get them super muddy. They are super warm though so not good for summer! Nice long leg which suits me at 6'3"
on 11 November 2014
The Uglies Open Hem pants are ideal as I have leg problems and with the zip running up to the thigh I can change dressings without needing to take my pants off. The prices here are very competitive too.
on 3 March 2015
Fab, I am 6ft woman, was concerned that several men said they were too long. These were just right in the leg length for me. (maybe because I wear them on my waist and not on my hips like men do)
on 4 February 2014
These bottoms are nice from canterbury,good quality and look very nice on
There a bit baggy in the leg,to much material in the leg.but overall very nice and worth the price.