Size: One SizeColour: NavyChange
Price:£14.99+ £3.15 shipping

on 18 September 2014
My son has used this bag for two weeks and there is a rip at the seam just alone the beading at the top of the front pocket. It is disappointing
on 1 October 2014
We bought a Canterbury Backpack last year as a schoolbag. This lasted a year and was replaced by this one. It was not the same quality and barely lasted four weeks of the new term and the seam along the zip split open. We are disappointed Canterbury are selling such an inferior product. Don't waste your money!
on 14 October 2015
My son was desperate for me to order this backpack for him for school, when it came I was pleasantly surprised, it is quite spacious and very good quality, I have one happy boy, he also says it is very comfortable with the padded straps, good bag for a great price.
on 13 January 2015
Bought for my son for Xmas, looks great BUT

He used the bag to go training to go training twice before the zip went -- he is careful- low quality bag - no way I would buy another one - quality is poor!!!
on 21 August 2014
Great weekend game boot bag - plenty of space for a waterbottle + tracksuit + small towel. I live and work in London so taking the tube and then train out to the SW is much easier with this.
on 3 August 2015
the bag's quality was not as i expected.. n i could get more strong, good quality n good looking bags for less price then this.....
on 10 May 2014
Just right for the gym, handy and good value, takes my size 13s plus shorts socks etc.
Tidy little bag.
on 5 June 2015
Not sure this is the real deal
It ripped the first time I used it.
But then it was only £7.99!
on 17 September 2013
Excellent service as a last minute purchase for my son to take school for rugby kit no problems so far
on 3 September 2014
Nice back pack, im a personal trainer and it comes in handy