on 16 January 2014
Can't say much more than, as always, Canon quality is never in doubt. I don't like generic ink as the cartridge quality is nearly always suspect, with, of course some exceptions. My need is for high quality photographic printing and I can't take the chance of product failure.
on 16 December 2013
These XL cartridges contain 11ml of ink compared with the non XL and so work out a bit cheaper and, obviously last longer. Mind you, I would like to see a more realistic lower price! Several companies are now refilling cartridges with perfectly satisfactory ink at a fraction of the price.
on 17 February 2014
this pack of inks were about fourteen pounds cheaper than on the canon website they were despatched very quickly and although
I think the inks are expensive they are genuine replacement and the cost is down to the manufacturer
on 5 March 2014
No ink cartridges are ever going to make you happy when you buy them and these are no different. The product they are for is great and these are easy to install and seem to be lasting well but phew, pricey.
on 2 October 2015
I ordered a six pack ink cartridges and I received only five of them. The Grey Ink cartridge is missing. This is my second order for this item and could be my last order, if the issue won't be solved immediately.

I am totally unsatisfied.
on 16 February 2014
The pack of the six inks required for my Printer arrived promptly and well packed.
I have not fitted them yet as the printer is new and still has sufficient ink. My last printer was also a Canon and apart from one test with pattern inks (hopeless), I always used the real thing. The quality of Canon inks is excellent and unchanging, although not cheap. It definitely pays to to stay with original items and I am sure the 6 pack above will prove to be as good.
on 10 August 2015
Came the next day, each ink is in an individual box, which I prefer. I have bought ones in the past which have been removed from their boxes. It is the complete set, including grey. Some sets don't include grey. I won't risk buying "compatibles".
VINE VOICEon 28 February 2014
You pay more for Canon Inks but if doing Photographic Printing in my view there is no substitute. First rate.
on 27 May 2014
Being able to get all 6 inks in one handy pack, keeps the price down. These are good quality genuine canon inks.Delivery was good and i would definitely recommend and buy again.
on 18 June 2016
High quality inks. Great colour reproduction. High yield - or so called, but not such big tanks really. And fairly expensive. But they will rise to the occassion when you are looking to print graphics or photographs. In fact when you compare results to other manufacturer inks, the single tanks for each colour and two black inks (one mid grey) absolutely perform. A must for the obsessive perfectionist. Hope this helps? Best wishes, Mark