Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
yes it has a view finder which allows you to watch while you zoom in on subjects it a good camera. it does not come with a case or memory sd card. and the lens cap is not very well designed that is not to say it does not do the job just could be better. the camera itself is very good and allows you to record movies and take snapshots at the same time, the detail is second to none, the zoom I have found very good there is an illustration on u-tube on the zoom for the price I think its money well spent.
23 Feb 2014 by Dave
Yes, it can hang around neck comfortable.
21 Apr 2014 by S howard
I have had the Canon SX40 HS SW3 for nearly a year and I cant fault the camera it provides me with crystal clear photos and the zoom is very good. The camera on full zoom tends to break up but that is the case with most zoom, the price of the camera is will with its value. the only down size I have is the camera don't came with a case or memory card and the shutter cover catch is very flimsy.
27 Jan 2014 by Dave
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers