- Explore the 2014 Electronics Gift Guide for hot deals, gift ideas and the latest products.
Image not available for
|You Save:||£29.01 (22%)|
Colour Name: Black
Taking superb shots and HD movies for instant online sharing is easy with the slim, stylish 16.0 Megapixel PowerShot A3500 IS with Wi-Fi and Smart Auto. Intelligent IS keeps everything sharp and detailed.
Capturing all the detail from the genuine Canon lens the 16.0 Megapixel sensor delivers superb quality images that are perfect for large-scale prints (A3+) or creative cropping.
A large, bright and clear screen (230k dots) lets you effortlessly navigate the menu as well as frame and view your shots with ease and the large screen makes sharing them a pleasure.
Fit more in the frame with 28mm wide-angle for sweeping landscapes and great group shots. Use the 5x optical zoom to get nearer to distant subjects or get even closer with 10x ZoomPlus - an advanced zoom technology with more visible detail and sharpness than conventional digital zoom.
Intelligent IS combats camera shake to ensure all your photos and videos are sharp and detailed even at full zoom or in low light. It automatically adjusts the optical Image Stabilizer to the scene from 7 modes to prevent blur.
1. Normal IS Camera shake correction for minimum blur in photos. It is powerful enough to give sharp results and good exposure in situations where a non-stabilised camera would have to use a much faster shutter speed to avoid shake.
2. Panning IS Provides smooth framing on a moving subject – stabilising in one direction only when panning horizontally or vertically.
3. Macro IS Provides extra compensation when shooting from a very short distance.
4. Tripod Mode Ensures optimum results in stills and movies when the camera is fixed on a steady surface, automatically turning image stabilisation off.
5. Powered IS Provides steadier movie footage with greater clarity and less wobble when shooting with high zoom.
6. Dynamic IS Corrects both hand shake and user-movement vibrations for smooth clear movies – such as when shooting from a car or walking along with the action.
7. Dynamic & Macro IS Detects when filming from short distance and combines the corrections of Dynamic and Hybrid IS for sharper and smoother footage.
Wi-Fi* support allows cameras to instantly connect with smartphones and tablet PCs when you are out and about and with wireless networks, computers and printers when you’re back home. Once connected you can upload images online and instantly share the precious moments of your life with friends and family using email or sharing sites such as Facebook and YouTube™.
The PowerShot A3500 IS allows you to use Wi-Fi to tag the images in your camera with location information recorded from the GPS of your smartphone. The Canon CameraWindow app uses the smartphone’s GPS to record locations while you shoot with your camera and then synchronises them using Wi-Fi with the files in your camera.
Instantly record high quality HD movies (720p) with optical zoom by simply pressing the dedicated Movie Record button. This provides instant access to movie recording so you don’t need to switch the camera in Movie mode and therefore don’t lose vital moments of an impulsive, movie recording opportunity.
Even complete beginners can effortlessly shoot high quality photos or movies with Smart Auto, which detects the scene and automatically selects the optimal settings from 32 variables. Use the Help button for quick, easy-to-follow guidance on using your camera and its functions.
With Eco Mode activated the camera will dim the display after a specific amount of time of inactivity and then completely turn it off. This saves battery energy allowing the camera to capture more shots from a single charge.
Experiment and have fun with a range of creative modes such as Fish-eye Effect, Super Vivid, or Monochrome. Miniature Effect makes scenes in stills or movies look like miniature scale models. Use Live View Control to easily experiment with picture settings such as brightness and colour intensity and preview the results while framing, so you can capture the best shot.
*Wi-Fi support varies by device and region. For more information visit www.canon-europe.com/wirelesscompacts
Bought it for my mother who is not that into cameras. Easy for her to use it from day one. Very pleased with the quality of the photos!Published 12 hours ago by Maria
excellent value and carry with me all the time, so easy to set up than using a heavy normal cameraPublished 13 days ago by KENETH LUCAS
Great Little Camera. The photos are so clear and have even had some developed and framed around the house.Published 20 days ago by Alex
I love Canon cameras. But this one doesn't thrill me for some reason. I won't get into the tech spec of it, as I'll confuse myself, but it just doesn't thrill me as a camera. Read morePublished 25 days ago by l stucki