on 2 January 2014
I recently bought a Canon MG3250 All In One Printer (great value @ £40), I have not needed to use this cartridge yet as the original one is still going strong. If you work out the price per ml of ink these XL cartridges represent great value for money. I used to buy "Compatible" inks with my Epson printer because it used a lot of ink but most of the time they failed to be recognized or gave poor print results, because of the value I get from these inks I will stick to Genuine Canon inks and get guaranteed great results.
on 13 December 2013
I would have given it 4 or 5 stars. Two points to bear in mind: first, unless you're made of money, buy the XL version as it holds proportionately more ink than the version that comes with the printer when you buy it new. And second, just because the printer sends out a warning that the ink is running low on the existing cartridge doesn't mean that you should remove it and replace it immediately. Mine lasted a further two months of only occasional use before the ink ran dry. The motto is: "Buy another one but wait for the existing one to run out completely"!
on 4 November 2013
Bought his one with the colour option too and do not regret it. Excellent product and even better price. Delivery much earlier than expected and bonus of praise goes to the seller for enclosing pre-paid bag for recycling the old cartridge. Excellent seller.
on 30 September 2013
I would definitely recommend buying the XL size as this gives you about 600 + pages per cartridge compared to under a 100 with the normal sized ink cartridge, by shopping around you will find some sellers have discounts for buying two XL cartidges asa package making more savings on your ink.
on 5 February 2015
Excellent price, lasts so much longer than the standard size, so if you use this particular Canon ink, you can't go wrong if you buy from this seller. Very happy with price, postage and service. Highly recommended.
on 24 September 2013
Tried non-branded inks in my MG4250. They didn't work. This ink does. By no means the cheapest ink, but value here
on 12 April 2014
It is assignment writing time and I go through a stack of printing ink. All printing ink is expensive - more expensive than oil. This seems a reasonable price. The only problem is that it is real difficult to get into the packet. A recycling envelope would be a good idea as well.
VINE VOICEon 10 March 2014
Sometimes size does matter and when it comes to ink cartridges I find that it is worth the little bit extra to buy the XL. Since switching to Canon from my previous printer, I have been pleased with the quality of print and the length of time I get from the XL cartridge.
on 14 March 2016
Delivered in one day and I don't have Amazon Prime so was very impressed. Packaging and everything all exactly as the one I have which has run out. Cheapest price I could find as well and I use a lot of ink! Well Done and thank you.
on 25 July 2014
Having used compatible cartridges in the past there's no doubt in my mind that OEM cartridges are better value for money. Print quality is far better and they last much longer.