Questions & Answers
Canon PIXMA iX6550 upto A3+ Colour Photo Printer 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
by Canon
4.2 out of 5 stars (199)
Used & New from: £145.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 29 questions
votes
I get my cartridges from Cartridge World which is cheaper than the standard ones. Yes, it does glossy photo paper very well if you set it to that in the Preferences.. If you have A3 photo gloss you will be able to produce a stunning poster.
14 Oct 2014 by R. M. de Vial
votes
No it doesnt come with the cable, but you can buy the cable on amazon for like £4. For both side printing ? standard copier paper is fine for me at the moment
17 Feb 2014 by Jordan Wynn
votes
The best people to ask are at Canon UK.
25 Jan 2014 by Ez
votes
it does print a3 but not sure what 3290x 483 is!
29 Dec 2014 by doreen harding
votes
Sorry i cant answer that- Canon can answer with a positive yes or no.What i can say is this is a lovely printer -mine photo's 7x5in A4 and A3 come out fantastic.
7 Nov 2014 by H Smarty
votes
Absolutely.
5 Nov 2014 by D. Parkin
votes
Does it scan? 7 Oct 2014
No. It is a printer, and not a 2 in 1; if you need a scanner and don't have or want a stand alone scanner, then you should get a different model. Duplex printing is also a manual operation with this printer. On the (big) plus sides, it prints very well up to A3, and has been a good workhorse, and the inks (if you are not picky about sticking to Canon originals) are very cheap, so cheap running costs! I get my inks from Triangle MMA (Amazon trader), 4 sets of ink for about £15 for Pixma IP4850, and have found them to be very good indeed. It can have an idiosyncratic chunter to itself on occasion before printing, but while this is moderately annoying when it happens, I wouldn't see it as a deal breaker. Hope this helps you in making your choice - Dave.
7 Oct 2014 by D. Parkin
votes
Sorry never used it for this but it does print very well on thick canvas
4 Sep 2014 by alan lewis
votes
I would definitely recommend it for printing on card, it does it easily and with good results. I have printed on narrow strips of card from width 75 mm with great success, super way to use up off-cuts from card making.
13 Aug 2014 by Lainey
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers
Related forums