Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
vote
No - but unless you are taking action photography (where you would be better off with a DSLR) the AF in this camera is fast enough for most application and on a par with most other mirror less cameras!
28 May 2014 by Dave
votes
It comes with everything you need to get going, that is charger,power cord & battery, what it lacks before you can press the shutter is memory card, what I would recommend is that you purchase a lens hood, the Canon l/hood can be reversed, so does not take up any more room, but this an accessory I for any camera.
29 Nov 2013 by Jeff Brookes
votes
votes
No and no. I think the 6D is the lowest EOS to have GPS. No wireless either.
29 May 2014 by Pete from Cumbria
votes
Sent the camera back did not like being without reflex view and the battery was always needing a recharge.
19 Aug 2014 by D. I. Ackroyd
votes
This camera does not have optical zoom, you change the lense as in it's larger brothers. All EOS lenses should fit. You will need to buy the adapter to use some older lenses, but all digital EOS lenses will fit. As for the battery, the one that came with the camera is adequate, and there are after market batteries that are cheap and cheerfull which do just as well.
19 Aug 2014 by Mickeyfinns
votes
Yes you can. It uses the 'focus by wire' system: http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3217293#forum-post-41734726
21 Oct 2014 by Samuel Pepys
votes
I think it's 29 minutes 59 seconds. Then you can start again. You might need lots of cards!
22 Feb 2015 by Petegeoff
votes
Any guarantee?? 13 Feb 2015
Stupid question. Why wouldn't there be a guarantee?
13 Feb 2015 by rwl
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers