TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 January 2014
I use compatible ink cartridges for all day-to-day printing (with Canon Pixma MP980 printer) as they are very cost effective with acceptable to very good print quality. This pack comes at a very low price per cartridge. I usually use the Canon originals for photos, but a quick comparison I've made with compatibles (on Canon Glossy Paper) makes not too significant quality difference. Also worth noting that compatibles are increasingly improving thereby narrowing the quality gap with the originals.

Take notice Canon - it's time you lowered the price to a reasonable level to keep your customers!
on 26 July 2015
Have ordered these ink cartridges twice now as they are excellent value for money and the quality is comparable to canon inks at a fraction of the price. I mainly use them to print documents but I have printed some pictures and the colours were great.
The cartridges were recognised straight away by my canon pixma printer with no issues and seem to last just as long as branded canon inks. I get the same volume of printing and the ink quality is very good with no smudging or fading so I will be buying these again instead of the expensive canon versions.
on 27 July 2013
Quick delivery and everything works as expected. No issues with misbehaving chips. Will definitely be re-ordering these when I need more.
on 8 April 2016
Was a bit worried when I ordered these due to how cheap they are compared with the official full set. 2 if the official sets would cost £70!

The print quality is no different and the ink seems to last longer than the official cannon ones.

Recognised by printer with no issues.

Only gripe is no instructions as to weather to take the top tab off but apparently you do. The official ones don't have a hole at the top like these do. Would buy again.
on 21 August 2013
The ink seems to run dry really quickly. I am not overly impressed. They are Ok for price I guess.
on 17 April 2014
This is the first time I have used this particular seller. But I will certainly use them again as everything was as promised.
on 20 February 2016
Thank you for saving me time and money. It works fine!
on 9 March 2016
Very good service great value
on 30 April 2016