Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 300 g/m² Borderless: A4, Ltr, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm sizes)
15 Jan 2014 by John Boy
votes
The short answer is no afraid not. When you load the printer software disk on installation , it installs Easy-PhotoPrint EX onto your computer as a separate icon. You can only print photos via your computer. As I said its a good cheap no frills printer. Hope this is clear. Many Thanks Adrian Dunbar
24 Feb 2014 by Adrian Dunbar
votes
regret to say Paul that this printer does not photocopy.
1 Feb 2014 by enchantment
votes
is it wireless? 4 Jun 2014
No, not as far as I know. Mine isn't anyway.
4 Jun 2014 by Mrs. Barbara K. Cotton
votes
sorry no idea on that one? worked well win 7
28 Apr 2014 by tommo
votes
Have not tried printing card of this size but YES paper holder will push together for less than 6cm. Regards Adrian Dunbar
9 May 2014 by Adrian Dunbar
votes
It supports Linux, so perhaps it would work with a Chromebook, but if you have a Chromebook, I suggest you get a printer that supports Google's Cloud Print option, so you can print anywhere. Apologies for the late reply
2 Mar 2014 by geenie
votes
Hi Wend. When printing pictures etc.. it does give an option for different print sizes. However it's in millimeters (e.g. 1200 x 1200) Im not sure how small A5 is compared to A4, but I suspect one of the given sizes would be correct for this. There is only one tray for paper, but as with most printers, it has adjustable side lugs to hold the paper in place. Please note though, that there is no tray where the paper comes out. This is not really a problem, but if the printer is down near the floor like mine, the paper can crease up if you don't catch it as it comes out.
19 Feb 2014 by Mr Anthony Mason
votes
I'm very pleased with it, I have had many printers and this goes in the top for the price
11 Feb 2014 by Paulus
votes
I really don't know, not wanting to touch Win 8 with a barge pole. Sorry.
29 Jan 2014 by Mr. M. Kostyrka
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers
Related forums