Cannot turn on my tablet after charging up
asked by Julie Q. on 4 Dec. 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Have you tried plugging it in the mains and then with a sharp pointed pen or dart hit the small reset button the side if you still have no life I would contact where you brought it from and get a refund, as this product is not fit for the purpose and after the dealings I have had with Gemini I will never buy or recommend them to anyone. If you do want to contact them they will take ages to repair the product and will no doubt send you a faulty replacement back like we had. There customer service is simply shocking. I wish you all the luck in the world.
P. Nash answered on 4 Dec. 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have no problem with this however the on off button may have a fault a couple of friends broke theirs by pressing too hard only a light pressure should be used and held until the tablet comes on
ethel taylor answered on 5 Dec. 2013

A
I'm right there with Mr Nash. My son bought his almost a year ago. And it's only in the last 2 weeks that Gemini finally returned the Tab to him - refusing to issue a refund. He received 4 different tabs from Gemini over the last year every one of them did not work when we received them. My son finally told them that if they didn't return the tablet or issue a refund check for the cost of the tablet AND shipping charges my son had paid, he was contacting the consumer bureau to complain. THis company have an absolutely HORRENDDOUS customer service... and an even worse product.
My recommendation is to return this tablet to where you purchased it, get a refund. If it's out of the guarantee, then conact Geminidevices.com where you'll be directed to email their customer service. Good luck to you ma'am.
Karen L. Odom answered on 6 Dec. 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product