on 4 December 2014
I bought the demo to this game a while ago. Me and my sister were getting fed up of the trial period ending and we had to keep deleting worlds and starting all over again. So I was searching around the app store for a better vesion. That's when I came across the full version. So I brought it. It was AMAZING! I loved it. So I will leave YOU to make your own world and ........ Survive The Awesomeness! 😃
on 20 March 2013
Has kept our 11 year old entertained for hours!! Great value for money. May never see my kindle again though!
0Comment|405 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 December 2013
I love this game they don't lie on the pics they put on its all real you can join on others worlds but you can't see them. There is loads of as animals and credit as dying stuff if I was not allowed minecraft pocket edition I would ask for this it's
EPIC defiantly worth buying but I don't know how to upload my own world for people to see, plus you can build a EPIC world with diamonds in chests and all the other cool stuff g of Gnostic click it and be or out click play o n modify and you can change it to survival that's a little cheat that I found out lol you need this game I came describe the rest I won't fit on all I can say is its a EPIC game
on 17 April 2013
This is an awesome game . The only downside is its so awesome it's addictive.there are tones of cool block and also loads of awesome animals as well .I have mc pocket eddition and survival craft is soooo much better I would strongly recommend this product you won't regret buying
on 13 October 2013
Survivalcraft is the best game ever! It is basically minecraft pocket edition, but it has more items, and you get bigger worlds. (It hasn't got as good graphics as minecraft though.) I've built loads on there so far, I can even hear the horses on my brothers kindle right now! He plays it non stop, and I'm forever switching back and forth between minecraft and survival craft, trying to figure out what I think is the best one. You can get tons of different animals, (good for me, as I am animal crazy!) I've listed a few below:

Cows, bulls, horses, wild pigs, wolves, coyotes, brown bears, black bears, wear wolves, polar bears, camels, zebras, ostriches, giraffes, and I've probably missed out loads too! Its great value for £3, and that's why I have rated it 5 stars!
on 6 June 2013
Amazing and very addictive just as good as minecraft pe but a lot more affordable. It's so. fun looking at other people's worlds and exploring them.
0Comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2013
Really cool, love "share content" : like minecraft but kinda better but still it's good best update 1.2.0 :) thanks and its cool
on 25 February 2013
This is my favourite game ever!

I would recommend that you first download the demo version which will provide you with the experience of Survivalcraft and determine if it's for you. The demo version provides you with the experience of a day while the full version is the unlimited experience.

I've thoroughly enjoyed all aspects, especially the "creative" mode which allows your imagination to run wild, building houses with underground swimming pools or waterfalls; creating temples; glass houses, etc.

I'm now experiencing the "challenging" mode & attempting to survive. There are multiple other modes such as "cruel" & "harmless" which I've yet to try.

So plenty of challenges ahead and having thoroughly enjoyed Lego this is a fantastic world to be let loose on.

Enjoy!

Jenny
0Comment|114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 April 2013
I really like survival craft and its a brilliant game however, I wish there were harder enemies,more things to do, quests, and missiles and big machines you could build like planes, boats, cars, submarines, nuclear reactors and I understand it would be hard to do but it would be awesome if you could.
0Comment|108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 June 2013
It's amazing ,can not stop playing it it just needs animals to breed is not a waste of money should buy
0Comment|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse