Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 13 August 2014
Not my favourite of Rita Bradshaw's books, but it was okay. Normally Rita's books are fast paced, and one cannot put it down. I have had many sleepless nights whilst reading her books as they are so gripping, but not with this one.
on 11 October 2010
I read anything I can get by Rita Bradshaw and Candles in the storm didnt disappoint. This book is such a good read.
on 25 October 2010
I have yet to finish this book but it is shaping up to be very good
on 19 January 2014
This was the first novel I have read by this author and it will not be the last. I couldn't put it down, very cleverly the author drew me into the main character from the start.
on 8 January 2013
Local author. The history is brilliant. You feel as though you are living during those times. Sometimes your heart is in your mouth as you turn the pages. Well worth getting.
on 16 February 2014
five star for this book.good story i bought this book for my sister for christmas she enjoyed the story very much.she likes
rita bradshaw books.
on 24 February 2013
Best book i have read for a long time. could not put it down. She is my fav author. Have read other books of hers, all enjoyable.
on 16 October 2013
I LOVED THIS BOOK BUT THEN I LOVE READING RITA BRADSHAW. SHE ALWAYS SEEMS TO GET IT RIGHT, VERY AUTHENTIC STORYTELLING.
on 5 September 2015
I liked her on her first 2 books, but this one very predictable. Only names and places changed. Gone off her
on 16 April 2014
I am told by the person who read this book that it was a very good story and would recommend.