Customer Discussions > Dragon Age: Origins (PS3) forum

Can anyone help?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Feb 2011 12:21:04 GMT
I think I've found another bug. I have an Elf Rogue, got her a nice longsword and a dagger, and had her learn quite a few of the dual wielding tactics. I entered the Demon's world (don't want to spoil for other people - the one where the mouse and the burning man are important) and tried to equip a bow and some arrows so I could swop between the two. Accidently, just after swopping, I unequipped her dagger. Now, she won't use two weapons. I keep trying to re-equip, but it's no go on anything I do. When I click on "Equip", the Square and Triangle button symbols appear in the weapon slots and I have to press the Circle to exit. The sword is defnitely a one handed on becuse she fights one handed, but won't even equip a shield. She is not injured. She is not wearing armour which prevents dual wielding. She was dual wielding right up to this point. So now she is pretty useless in combat and all her talents are greyed out because she's not holding two weapons. I'm thinking I'm going to have to start again.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2011 01:02:08 GMT
D. Williams says:
You have to equip the long sword in the main hand and the dagger in the off hand
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  18 Feb 2011
Latest post:  6 Mar 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dragon Age: Origins (PS3)
Dragon Age: Origins (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (83)