on 13 March 2013
Beautiful, very warm coat, amazing value, better than some other similar coats I've tried on for less than half the price.
on 7 February 2013
A little bigger than in the picture (where it appears very well fitted to the model), however it is so warm and comfortable, I don't mind it making me look a little bigger. Very useful in the colder months. Nice jacket.
on 18 November 2012
Fab jacket, very warm and looks great and good value for money compared to the other tweed jackets on the market
on 23 October 2013
I chose this jacket as I shoot and am on the beating scene in heavy woodland. The jacket is a snug, ladies fitted jacket, warm, padded, waterproof with internal elasticated cuffs. It protects me from the brambles, rain and keeps me warm. I would recommend this jacket to any lady pursuing any outdoor activities.
on 6 January 2016
I really liked this jacket when I took it out of its packaging, but was really disappointed when I tried it on. It's very short in the body.....nothing like the way it is on the model. I'm 5' 7", and I think she must be about 5' 2". The poppers for making the waist tighter were halfway up my back, nowhere near my waist. I sent it back, and didn't order another one.
on 25 November 2013
Fab really lovely jacket. Not big for size tho ! I read reviews and bought my dress size I wish I hadent as I had to exchange for next size which is perfect ! It's a gorgeous jacket warm and very reasonable price and stylish too what more can you ask for ??
on 6 November 2014
I searched a long time for a outjacket and today arrived a marvellous and highg quality product. It is warm, has a lovely pattern. lots of space to carry all kind of stuff in the pockets, the material is of outstanding quality. A wonderful product. I simply love it.
on 19 September 2014
Excellent for price good looking jacket and looks the part
on 1 March 2014
been looking for a tweed jacket for ages so was really pleased when I found this one......but was very disappointed with the size, very much on the small side
on 23 December 2015
after reading reviews I ordered a size up on my normal size it was far to larg eCambell Coopers changed it and its now fine its every thing that was said about it well made, waterproof and warm this was for my wife and she loves it regards Carl