- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Campanula Pinot Grigio 75cl (Case of 6)
|Sale:||£41.94 (£6.99 / Item)|
|You Save:||£6.00 (13%)|
- Taste how the beguiling Pinot Grigio grape performs so spectacularly in Hungary's historic vineyards
- Enjoy as an apéritif or with lighter dishes like tiger prawns or grilled salmon steaks.
- A refreshingly crisp Pinot Grigio with classic ripe pear, apricot and refreshing green apple character. Great value!
- Case content: 6x75cl bottles as advertised
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
This splendid Pinot Grigio comes from an award winning cellar established in 1949 in the village of Etyek, 50 kilometres from Budapest, and it shows just what fantastic quality and value Hungary offers. Famous for its regal sweet wine, Tokaji, Hungary in fact has many strings to its bow, thanks in part to its 600 year history of growing Italian grape varieties. In the modern era, winemaker and Master of Wine Gábor Laczkó has proven himself expert at a variety of thrilling wines, not least this refreshingly crisp, minerally Pinot Grigio. With classic ripe pear, apricot and refreshing green apple character, Campanula offers unrivalled value for money. Enjoy as an apéritif or with lighter dishes like tiger prawns or grilled salmon steaks.
Top Customer Reviews
As an aperitif or with seafood, salmon and the like I find this very enjoyable. I've had a good number of bottles over the years since Laithwaites introduced this, and it's always been very reliable. Recommended as a very acceptable everyday wine.