Customer Discussions > Halo: Reach (Xbox 360) forum

Campaign: Average Game Time?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Apr 2011 13:14:27 BDT
Franco says:
I am considering buying Halo Reach, and would like to know if the main single player campaign is of decent length? For anyone who has played and completed it, please can you give an idea of approximately how many hours it took you to play through the campaign. Thanks.

Posted on 12 Apr 2011 17:12:13 BDT
Leytonboy says:
Do not know how long it takes , as am still waiting for my copy from Zavvi. What I can tell you is that if you need to buy a copy, Zavvi are doing the Limited Edition for 17.99 Only !

Get in there quickly .

Posted on 16 Apr 2011 16:06:17 BDT
vikkijoes says:
I am playing it on legendary (the hardest difficulty) as I rarely play games twice through, so I thought I'd try to get the most out of it. I have played it for about 20 hours now and still not close to completing it. It's not just the campaign that you get the most time out of, the firefight mode will keep you entertained for hours not to mention the online multiplayer.

Posted on 16 Apr 2011 21:06:16 BDT
I have played Halo Reach on the recruit setting and it took me roughly 10 - 11 hours. That was getting to know the controls as i have never played previous versions. Quality game though, really enjoyable. Online is great too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  8 Apr 2011
Latest post:  16 Apr 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Halo: Reach (Xbox 360)
Halo: Reach (Xbox 360) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (334)