Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
There is plenty room I have canon 550d and plenty scope to use 18 300 lens which is biggest I have
20 Feb 2014 by Campbell yule
votes
It will protect the barrel of a 24-70 but not fully cover a 70-300!!
6 Feb 2014 by Graham E.
votes
simples! Undo cover, undo zips and loops fully, place opened zip area over camera body and fit long piece (with hard velcroved piece) over lens (it is designed for all lenses so the longer the lens the easier it will be, but it does fit all lenses), now the zip from both sides can be zipped up to the middle if on a tripod or to either end, the front loop should be pulled tight to form a seal at the front of the lens and the Velcro cover, then pulled round this ( makes a bit of a canopy but it helps stop the rain getting onto the lens front on smaller lenses), now you put your hands through the two side loops to operate the camera and press any controls, it works really well on a tripod with a remote. and will protect the camera on sudden showers etc when on a shoot! hope this helps good luck, Scorpio
2 Sep 2014 by Scorpio
votes
hi, yes, but you should not put a very long lens with it, the standard one will do, thanks.
30 Mar 2015 by B. Ltd
votes
There is a zip opening in the cover and openings at both sides which you can take a wire through to attach to an external flash. If you are fitting a flash to the flash shoe on the camera then there is a bit of room inside the camera cover to allow this to happen keeping the flash dry.
27 Feb 2015 by David Murdoch
votes
Hello Anne, well I don't know what your 'cool pix' camera is, but I would guess that it would fit as I own a Canon 5d, which is sizeable and it certainly does the job on that. Sorry I can't be more helpful, Kind regards Alan
22 Feb 2015 by Mr A.Bustard
votes
So sorry, unable to answer your question, I'm a Canon user, however, this product certainly covers my 5d together with a 70-200 lens attached
17 Jan 2015 by Mr A.Bustard
votes
i dont know about fitting 5d.but there is a place for strap
4 Jan 2015 by rita
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers