on 10 February 2015
Product as described , delivery late but it was Christmas. Delivery service left it under mat on door step, you would have had to be blind not to see it from road, so I was very lucky that no one took it as I had been out all day!
on 18 September 2013
Fits camera, spare set of batteries and spare cards in the compact bag. Can be used with a strap or has a belt loop.
It is well padded to protect the camera and is waterproof.
Camera fits two ways into the case. I prefer to use the case with the back of camera on the bottom and the lens facing upwards rather than the bottom of the camera on the bottom of the case.
on 19 October 2011
I have used this case for Panasonic FS-15 and now Fujifilm T200 compact zoom camera. A comfortable fit and lightweight.
I don't use the carry strap and there is a compartment for memory card or other small item, a very small item could possibly slip
down the sides.
on 8 May 2013
Chose this for its compact and subtle appearance for a Nikon V1 (as said in the product description) for travels.
Opened package, and after unzipping once, zipper came off, so have sent for a refund.
Furthermore, tried to fit my V1 with 10-30mm lens attached, and was a bit too tight for my liking, with no room for accessories (The 10mm pancake will fit fine though).
However, materials felt good, and zipper aside, the bag felt nice, so 3 stars for the bag materials, -2 stars for the odd fit and broken zipper.
on 18 January 2014
This was the best value bag I could find and it arrived quickly. The Nikon 1J1 fits into it perfectly, including with the 10-30mm lens. There is not much padding in the bag but enough to protect the camera from general knocks. There are no pockets or zips for putting an extra battery or memory card in but that keeps the size down, I guess, and you can fit them in with the camera in the main zipped opening of the bag anyway. Would recommend for the casual less than amateur photographer like me.
on 9 January 2014
Camera fits snuggly in this bag, value for money, might buy a larger one with extra storage for carrying personal things in if going somewhere where I need to take more stuff like phone,money, tissues... but otherwise good buy.
on 10 October 2015
I bought this for the L330 and need to have spare batteries at hand as it is not rechargeable. The bag is a good snug fit but I find the batteries are always falling out and can be easily lost.
Overall though a good bag for the cost.
on 10 July 2015
Arrive today even though it didn't say that it was gonna arrive till the 16th of July... I ordered it yesterday on the 9th and got it today happy with the quality and if it doesn't fit the camera I intentionally bought it for my current bridge camera fits perfectly in it and if it does fit my new camera I'm deffenatley buying another one
on 16 August 2013
Firstly, delivery is quick. Secondly, it is a great fit for my Nikon 1 J2 with 10-30mm lens, the small pocket inside is a great feature and it is well padded giving good protection.
on 19 April 2014
This case said that it was suitable for the L620 which I purchased at the same time when the camera bag came it was far to big for the camera the space inside was twice the size of the camera so have returned this item feel disappointed that when it says it is suitable for the camera and it is far to big, concerned the camera would get thrown about to much in the bag.