Top positive review
11 people found this helpful
Turning me into a new man. From the same company who makes water carriers for the army...
on 11 May 2014
I'm a sucker for drinking too much fizzy, luckily started being a bit let lazy recently so needed a companion bottle to take around with me on walks / bike rides; this bottle has some great pluses:
- Strong!. This bottle is very sturdy, seems like the lifetime warranty won't be needed. You can feel the quality of the bottle, connecting head and bite value.
- No need to tip your head back, which is a good thing when going on a bike ride. Just bite and suck, might look a bit silly but hey, it helps a lot.
- You drink a lot, and fast!. The straw is really wide, so you can keep on drinking, without the troubles of having to stop to let air back into the bottle.
- Handy carrying ring. I have pretty fat fingers (or big boned, depending on who you ask...), so the handy carry ring is good - hook your finger and helps you carry it for a long time. Doesn't make you ache, just a simple but useful design feature.
- Wide head of bottle. Helps making the filling up easy, also good that I can put ice cubes in without having to force them through the opening.
One piece of advice, just give it a clean out with hot water every few uses, helps keep it fresh and clean.