Size: 9.5 UK|Colour: Dark Brown Waxed Leather|Change
Price:£115.74 - £120.00

on 4 November 2014
Had a pair of these these before (a few years ago) and they were great...

Bought another pair and this time, the leather is great, but they are a positive mouse chrorus when it comes to squeaking... not good if you are a criminal or a policeman as in both cases you will be heard for miles!

So in this respect, disappointing and their sole is certainly a lot ress resiliant than the ones I have had before... Great if they can be resoled, probably will go elsewhere if they can't... and as as for the squeaking!
on 5 November 2013
I've had these for over a year now, they are my favourite boots, very comfortable, practical and easy to keep looking good.
on 15 November 2015
I bought this pair of Camel active boots for £120 in October 2014.
I was pleased with the design ; they fit properly (true to size, i am 7.5/41), and are so far quite resistent to rain and unclement weather.
The major disappointment is that, after 3 months of regular use, the inner lining (top side) inside the boot started to detach itself, which is quite uncomfortable when slipping on the boot. For the price paid, I would have expected better quality for the inner lining...
The Rockport street escape boots which I have purchased more recently feel more solid in that respect.
on 19 January 2014
This is the 3rd pair of camel active boots that i've bought, very comfortable and smart (different shades) enough said.
on 5 February 2014
this is a great product, At a keen good price, with first class service nothing more I want except a black pair.
on 15 May 2014
Please can you get a size 10 in Mocca I am on my second pair but I want to get another pair!!
on 8 November 2013
Look great and very comfortable. Expected a slightly more meaty sole.Not sure how they'll stand up to long dog walks. For that reason a 4.
on 19 March 2015
Not that comfy compared with blundstone or the old timberland boots. Good colour but no bounce or cushion in the sole.
on 13 November 2014
Delivered on schedule. The boots are good value. Size is a little larger than expected but still comfortable.
on 12 October 2014
Very pleased with these boots - I'm usually disappointed with footwear bought online, but not this time.