- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Reprint edition (29 April 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521538505
- ISBN-13: 978-0521538503
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 136,279 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Cambridge Student Guide to Measure for Measure (Cambridge Student Guides) Paperback – 29 Apr 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What is Measure for Measure about? This Cambridge Student Guide will help students to evaluate the historical, social and cultural contexts for a broader understanding of Shakespeare's play. Contents include an introduction; detailed running commentary on the text; insight into historical, social and cultural contexts; analysis of the language; an overview of critical approaches and different interpretations; essay-writing tips and lists of recommended resources.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult