Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 22 questions
votes
On my version (I say this because the 'official' description suggests there is dedicated DC charger and charging port on the StarPad) the charging is done through the micro USB port. In theory this will charge while it's connected to the USB port on a PC, but it's such a trickle charge it's pretty ineffective. So, charging is actually done by plugging the micro USB cable into the transformer which plugs into the 3 pin plug which goes into the mains socket. It sounds a bit convoluted but all the kit does come with the StarPad, so it does mains DC charging, just not quite in the way I was expecting.
3 Jan 2014 by T. Runham
votes
My belief is that as long as it can be connected by USB, it should work. You can also try Cambridge directly on info@cambridge-sciences.co.uk I have found them to bee very helpful. Best, Peter
29 Nov 2013 by Peter C
votes
great duel camera with flash.x
31 Mar 2014 by debbie
votes
1280*720
17 Apr 2014 by Lajman
votes
Hi Graham Don't know about the internet Ive got a TP wireless link through my Wi/Fi So can see films on TV (HDMI connections) You can phone Cambridge Sciences help desk they would sort you out Cheers Pete
8 Mar 2014 by Peter Painter
votes
Yes
21 Nov 2013 by Nick
votes
I believe so.
13 Feb 2014 by Edgars
votes
Yes it has a g sensor for the tablets motion.
19 May 2014 by silversurfa
votes
I am afraid that this tablet is not very well made. Mine did not last as long. My charger exploded, then a few months later it simply refused to go through the startup sequence. I am now using an ASUS memo (£79 on the high street), can also recommend the Tesco Hudle
17 Dec 2014 by Windz
votes
no idea - we ordered two and both were different, both were absolutely rubbish and ended up getting sent back. i would avoid at all costs
23 Nov 2014 by G BRINDLEY
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers