- Paperback: 166 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 2 edition (4 Feb. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521754674
- ISBN-13: 978-0521754675
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 0.9 x 24.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,158,069 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Cambridge Preliminary English Test 2: Examination Papers from the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (PET Practice Tests) Paperback – Student Edition, 4 Feb 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
The Cambridge Preliminary English Test 2 practice tests provide candidates with an excellent opportunity to familiarise themselves with the 2004 PET exam and to practise examination techniques. The Student's Book contains practice material for Paper 1 (Reading and Writing) and Paper 2 (Listening), along with attractive colour visual material for Paper 3 (Speaking), enabling students to prepare thoroughly for the paired Speaking test. The 'with answers' edition contains a comprehensive section of keys and tapescripts, making it ideal for self-study. The Audio CD Set contains the listening material for Paper 2 in the same timed format as the exam itself.
Inside This Book(Learn More)