on 16 January 2011
Tried this scent for the first time, it's a summer scent, clean smell ,nice to wear on a hot day. It's also a scent that can be worn by men. very fresh.
on 5 February 2011
A great deal on my favourite day to day fragrance....and a designer label tote bag thrown in!!
The price paid for this 100ml deal only gets you a 50ml botle on the High Street!....and I got free post and packing!

Well done Amazon....I shall know where to come the next time I need aftershave etc!
This is an easy review - if you know you like the smell of CK One then you go for the cheapest available per c.c. because what's inside is always the same. This version stood up well on price, and happened to have a free and substantial tote bag included. Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.