Size: 50ml EDT SprayChange

on 19 August 2009
The bottle is stunning, the smell is great... This smells even better than the original. It is so much stronger and lasts so much longer. A great product.
on 3 October 2013
Brilliant service, ordered this and it arrived in the next couple of days which was ideal. Not for me but my partner and he's happy so it must be all good. Cheaper than in the highstreet at the time of buying.
on 29 January 2016
This was well packaged, delivered within the time frame and son in law loves it, great price too! Would use again!
on 14 November 2015
Great smell and love this aftershave. Shame you can't buy it in the shops any more
on 7 June 2015
Very quick delivery and unbelievable price
on 20 November 2014
Feel very cheated here though its partly my fault. I thought I was ordering 100ml not 50. Had I spotted this I would have purchased the 100 Ml from a cheaper supplier!
Very poorly marketed and I feel misleading!!!
on 8 August 2015