Size: 30 ML|Change

on 24 September 2012
I really like this fragrance as the odour is very fresh and has a lasting effect on the applied area. Unlike with some sprays which choke you when you apply, this one has a scent that gradually grows in strength and maintains its unique charm on the user, also helps charm the ladies with the compliments i've received since wearing this spray by Calvin Klein.
on 16 February 2014
Both me and my partner really like this one ( luckily as it was a gift for him!)
It's a nice smell without being too overpowering.
The bottle looks really nice too, always good to shop around to find the best price especially around Christmas,
when the big retailers tend to hike their prices up.
on 8 April 2014
I bought this based on other reviews. It smells ok but it isn't very long lasting. I usually go for Hugo Boss Bottled but thought I'd try something new. To me (and at this price) it just isn't as good as the alternatives.
on 29 October 2013
It came earlier than expected and after a poor experience from another supplier I was pleasantly surprised. I am keeping it for a Christmas present
on 2 July 2014
This goes very well with my aftershave and shower gel it's fragrance is present my partner now enjoys being close ordering more any day now
on 22 March 2014
Calvin Klein never let us down, this is a beautiful and light fragrance I highly recommend, my boyfriend loved it
on 30 November 2015
Great price I'm sure my boyfriend will love it, I got a little tester a while back n he said he liked it so fingers crossed. I know I do lol.
on 14 April 2014
I never buy fragrances online as feel they may be watered down, but this product is brilliant and the ladies at work love it.
on 18 January 2016
Arrived in good time, good value for money
on 31 December 2012
Fantastic strong smell that last all day ,all the ladies seem to like it which is a good thing.Not a bad price for the 100 ml so worth buying the larger size is you can.

See one answered question