on 9 June 2014
These gel insoles are a godsend. Not only are they very comfortable, they are also great value. I am a postie so walk a lot, I am so pleased with these that I will be recommending them to my colleagues. Will be buying more pairs in the future without a doubt for many of my other boots and shoes.
on 3 October 2014
This is the second time I have purchased these gel insoles. I was recommended them by my diabetic nurse because my feet can get very painful. The original pair I ordered to put in my work boots. Although the change wasn't overnight, after a week or so, I gradually noticed that my feet weren't quite as sore as they had been. They have offered a lot of relief when walking around constantly during my working hours. I was really impressed with them - so much so that I decided to get a pair for my normal shoes at home.
The sizing hasn't been a problem for me. The sizes are marked on the insoles but I would suggest cutting them slightly bigger to start off with and checking them.
I'm glad I took a chance on these insoles. If you're a diabetic who suffers from painful feet, I would recommend them. They won't cure it, but they offer a lot of relief, which is great.
on 12 December 2013
Very comfortable and extremely easy to fit into my shoes. Well packaged and a definate future buy to impove old footwear
on 16 June 2014
They're ok. I would have preferred their being a bit thicker but for the money, these insoles are ok. I did a half marathon at the weekend and used these insoles. I survived so they must have been ok. They stood up to the impact of pavement pounding.!
on 5 May 2014
Just what I needed to go inside my walking boots, perfect. Would defiantly recommend these to anyone wanting to buy.
on 16 May 2014
I have really bad feet due to arthiritus these insoles were great, I have tried lots of different brands without success, would get these again.
on 4 September 2014
Having noticed on another review that cutting these to size resulted in them being too small, I was cautious and cut around a ladies size 9 instead of my usual 7. A perfect fit. I suspect they are an American product and so in my case a 9 is just right. The seller needs to take note and amend the size guide to make them compatible with UK sizing.
on 18 April 2014
They are comfortable and do help my feet they are better than the memory foam insoles, I would buy them again
on 17 April 2016
I have to say I normally do not leave reviews/ feedback buwith this purchase I just had to! I do a lot of road running in week i do say between 40-60ks a week sometimes more. As you can imagne it takes it toll on your legs... but with these they give your great supprt on the archs and gives you confidence that you can run with them on great feeling!! Also the running pain is less with these - great product I shall be buying a few more for the 3/4 Half Marathons I will be doing this year.

Fits like a glove, already used it for a few 10k races and the Cardiff World Half Marathon ;-p
on 17 January 2016
These gel soles were perfect! I've been looking for some good insoles for some time now as I walk quite alot and was in need of something comfortable. These are definitely the best I have come across. Would 100% recommend!